1. PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION AND STORE Now it is hereby agreed as follows:1.1 Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.1.2 revPay protects your personal data against unauthorised access, use or disclosure. All internet communication is secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with high security encryption. 1.3 revPay enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities. revPay is complied with PCI Data Security Standard & the following security features:
• Antivirus software and hardware
• Hardware firewall
• DoS Attack Prevention
• 3D-Secure Compliance ("Verified by Visa" (by Visa) and "MasterCard SecureCode" (by MasterCard)) 1.4 However, you are advised to follow certain security practices yourself. You must never share your Account or login details with anyone. If you are concerned that any of your login details have been compromised, you can change them any time you like once you are logged on, and immediately contact our Customer Services.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION2.1 revPay is involved the business of operation of website, provision of e-commerce services and e-commerce trading platform to facilitate online payment processing (collectively referred to as "Service"). The provisions of the Services are governed by the terms and conditions in the agreements executed or to be executed between revPay and the relevant financial institutions.2.2 revPay shall act solely as an online payment switching service provider and/or a facilitator and/or an intermediary for receipt of Buyer's Charges by you and shall not act as a repository or custodian with respect to the Buyer’s Charges. Accordingly, revPay does not have any onus or liability whatsoever to ensure that the products and/or services that are transacted between buyers and/or sellers. 2.3 revPay shall only be responsible for depositing your Balance with the authorized dealer bank and shall not be liable to you for the payment of your Balance upon demand.2.4 Notwithstanding the provision of the Service by revPay and any of the terms of this Agreement to the contrary, the Merchant and/or you acknowledges that:- 2.4.1 revPay is not a bank and the revPay Services are payment processing services rather than a banking service, and 2.4.2 revPay is not acting in the capacity of a trustee, fiduciary party or escrow agent with respect to your funds, but is acting only as an agent and custodian. The Merchant agrees that it shall not receive interest or other earnings on the funds handled or processed by revPay on behalf of the User and that revpay shall be entitled to the interest accrued on such funds (if any).2.5 revPay does not have control of, nor liability for, the products or services that are paid for with the revPay Services. We do not guarantee the identity of any User or ensure that a buyer or a Seller will complete a transaction.2.2 If you sign up an account, we collect the following types of information:
• Contact information - your name; phone numbers; mailing, billing, shipping, and email addresses; and other similar information.
• Financial information - the bank account information; credit and debit card information; dates of birth; and identification documents that you link to your revPay account or give us when you use the revPay Services. 2.3 Before permitting you to use the revPay Services, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, national ID number, Nationality, and other identifying information. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.2.4 When you are using the RevPay Services, we collect information about your transactions and your other activities on our website or using the RevPay Services and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes. 2.5 Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways such as from contacts with our customer support team, results when you respond to a survey, from interactions with members of the revPay corporate family, and from other companies.
USE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION4.1 Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. To that end, we use your personal information for:
• website registration; enabling sales and other transactions; processing payments and settlement; sending payouts; handling orders; providing receipts;
• providing customer service; providing dispute resolution, chargebacks, refunds, or related issues;
• marketing and surveys; sending service update notices;
• recovering debt and collections; detecting and preventing fraud; detecting and preventing violations of our legal agreements;
• measuring, improving, and customizing our services and the content and layout of our website;
• fulfilling other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative, or back office functions. 4.2 revPay may also collect background information and credit checks from third parties to verify your identity; deter, detect, and prevent fraud and illegal activity; make business decisions; and as a part of our legal obligations. revPay retains such information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.4.3 revPay will take appropriate steps to protect your privacy. Whenever you provide sensitive information (for example, a credit card number to make a purchase), revPay will take reasonable steps to protect it. revPay will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information in storage.
MARKETINGWe do not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
PERSONAL INFORMATIONS SHARE WITHIN revPay USERS6.1 To process your payments, we need to share some of your personal information with the person or company that you are paying or is paying you. Your contact information, date of sign-up, the number of payments you have received from verified revPay users, and whether you have verified control of a bank account are provided to other revPay users who you transact with through revPay. In addition, this and other information may also be shared with third parties when you use these third parties to access revPay services. Unless you agreed to it, these third parties are not allowed to use this information for any other purpose other than to enable the revPay Services.6.2 If you are buying goods or services and pay through revPay, we may also provide the seller with your confirmed credit card billing address to help complete your transaction with the seller. The seller is not allowed to use this information to market their services to you unless you have agreed to it.6.3 We work with third parties, including merchants to enable them to accept or facilitate payments from or to you using revPay. In doing so, a third party may share information about you with us, such as your email address or mobile phone number, when a payment is sent to you or, when you attempt to pay that merchant or through that third party. We use this information to confirm to that you are a revPay customer and that revPay as a form of payment can be enabled, or where a payment is sent to you to send you notification that you have received a payment. 6.4 Regardless, we will not disclose your credit card number or bank account number to anyone you have paid or who has paid you through revPay or with the third parties that offer or use the revPay Services, except with your express permission or if we are required to do so to comply with credit card association rules, a valid regulatory or law enforcement request, or, to cooperate in an ongoing law enforcement investigation, as otherwise required by law.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS7.1 We may share your personal information with:
• Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations; (fraud prevention, collection activities, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
• Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when:
• we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure,
• we need to do so to comply with law or credit card association rules
• we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation,
• We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Terms and Conditions.
• Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so. 7.2 revPay will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.7.3 Please note that even if the third party is affiliated with revPay, revPay has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of revPay. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk.
How you can contact us about privacy questionsIf you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you may contact us by email to email@example.com or by writing to us at:
Attn: Privacy Officer
Revenue Group Of Companies
No. 12, Jalan Udang Harimau 2,
Kepong Business Park,
51200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +(603) 9212 0505
Fax: +(603) 6242 8785